Social Anxiety Self Assessment Questionnaire
The following questionnaire is designed to help you identify potential problems with your emotional wellness. This website does not provide medical advice. Only a qualified medical professional can diagnose and/or treat social anxiety disorder.
1. When you are in a social situation, do you experience an unusual amount of worry, stress or anxiety about being evaluated by other people?
2. Do you experience panic attacks or anxiety when you know you are going to be involved in a social setting?
3. When you experience fear in these situations, do you feel like your fear is unreasonably high?
4. Do you avoid social situations? If unavoidable, do you experience a rather high amount of anxiety when you are involved in a social setting?
5. Does your fear and avoidance of social situations significantly affect and interfere with your life?
6. Are you distressed about having this fear of social situations?
If you answered 'Yes' to a majority of these questions, then chances are that you may be suffering from social phobia related to a social anxiety disorder. Seeking treatment is critical for finding relief. Numerous solutions exist and can help you to feel better in both, mind and body.
Take a social anxiety self-test at The Health Center